Sunday, October 5

DIY Mercury Glass Vases

Hi!

I wanted to share a DIY project I recently finished a few weeks ago.

One of my besties recently got engaged and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and help her with some of her wedding décor. I am both excited and thrilled not only for her to take a the next BIG step in her relationship but also for the opportunity to create wedding décor pieces that fabulously flaunt her personality!

I can't spoil all her wedding details, but let's say the first project involved mercury glass. Knowing how expensive glass pieces are (especially when you need several for a wedding) I decided practice making some simple DIY mercury glass vases.

With a little bit of water, Krylon looking glass paint, and old vases from flower deliveries (thank you boyfriend!) I ended up with the finished product below:


You can find the full DIY instructions from Better Home and Gardens here. If I do say so myself the finished product looks pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment