Tuesday, April 24

Kate Spade- Perfect Mother's Day gift

The past few weekends in Seattle we've hit the 70s and no rain! This is completely an unprecedented April. This past weekend Jon had a bachelor party trip down in Portland. It gave me some personal time to get things done around town.

I decided to take the day to run errands, and wear a few pieces I haven't sported at work yet. I've been scrubbing out every weekend in my lululemon sweats lately. I figured that since it was 73 on Saturday I should put equal effort into my apparel as I do when I go to the office :). Here's my casual chic approach to colorblocking.

Scarf: Peridot Boutique
Top:Independent designer Style Tree
Pink Skinny Jeans: Jag denim
Purse: Furla
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Calie pumps

My errands mainly consisted of gift shopping for my mother. Her birthday was this past Sunday, and I wanted to get a head start on Mother's Day. I picked up a collector's edition of Alfred Hitchcock movies for her birthday gift. For Mother's Day I swung by Kate Spade and picked up this ADORABLE mom always said bangle.



Isn't it just darling?! It comes in plated white or yellow 18kt gold. and they put it in a pretty little box! I've been telling all my friends that it's the subtle and versatile little gift to give mom this year. Now you guys have this tip too! I will most likely pair this with a spa package. Hopefully she's not following my blog ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment