Saturday, January 18

TNT Run- Arboretum

This week was a tough workout week. Flag football season starts next week, and work/volunteer activities have been busier than normal. On top of that my boyfriend is back on the road again for work which means I'm a full time mom to our kitties. Here's a photo of them sleeping peacefully on a throw blanket when they're not acting like my little terror of loves.


Despite all the business activities in my personal life I managed to run about 3 times this week. The start of a FitBit Challenge at work might have had something to do with it :).

Today's run was a recovery run as we began our hill training this week. We started off meeting at the Japanese Garden in the arboretum. From there the route got a little fuzzy and I just followed people ahead of me. I know we ran down Lake Washington Blvd, and then turned and ran up some really steep side streets.

At the halfway mark we ended back at the garden and then headed up towards Roanoke on some trails I'm unfamiliar with but were steep. Here are some pretty photos I managed to snag from today for your viewing pleasure!

 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment