Saturday, February 15

TNT Run- Genesee Park

Today's run was about 110 minutes. The last several weeks have been building up to our long distance runs. Overall the run was beautiful! We started at Genesee Park in South Seattle, ran to Seward Park. did a few miles of hill training, then ran back to Genesee Park.

My challenge on this run were tight hips and shins. I woke up late following a yummy Valentine's Day dinner at Blue Water Bistro. Ironically the team breakfast was there, and yes I skipped.

But I digress, back to my tight hips and shins. Because I had one to many snoozes I was running late kinda blew through the stretching spending only 15 min instead of my usual 20-30 minutes. Running hills only exasperated the pain. That and I think I'm due for some new running sneaks soon as the arch support is noticeably worn on my current pair.

Before I submit myself to the torture of an ice-bath to help with my recovery, I wanted to share some pretty photos taken today. Isn't Lake Washington beautiful at the break of dawn?

Lake Washington from Seward Park

Lake Washington

TNT ladies at the water stop


No comments:

Post a Comment