Sunday, January 22

HatSome

I normally hate hats, but I saw an ad for HatSome on naturallycurly.com and decided to check it out. Hatsome is a online hat company which sells hats with a satin lining. These linings prevent frizz, hair snagging, help maintain hair moisture, and they're cute and stylish.The best part for me is no hat hair!

I ordered the faux animal print grey beret one seen on the model below. It came Saturday in the mail.

(HatSome Grey Faux Animal Fur Beret)
And here it is on me! Unfortunately this one is sold out. But they have several other hats including fedoras and beanies.


So far my only real complaint is that it's a little big. The website could do a better job of ensuring all hats have sizes labeled on there. But most of their hats are fairly cheap, appear well made, and are very very cute! Definitely should be a must have in your winter wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment